Hi

Not sure if this is something to get a screen shot.. but I tried adding a
screen shot folder to the UI test folder where I put in all the tests and
then adding this line to the places where I would like to get the screen
shotsolves my problem

broswer.driver.save_screenshot("uitest/screenshot/<File
Name>_#{Time.now.strftime('%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S')}.png")

Ankita Gupta

Senior Test Analyst
<http:www.adslot.com>

p +61 3 8695 9199

m +61 433 617 627
Adslot.com
Follow Us @adslot <http://www.twitter.com/adslot>

Melbourne • London • San Francisco

The information transmitted may be confidential, is intended only for the
person to which it is addressed, and may not be reviewed, retransmitted,
disseminated or relied upon by any other persons. If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and destroy any paper or
electronic copies of this message. Any views expressed in this email
communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states otherwise. Adslot Pty Ltd does not represent, warrant
or guarantee that the communication is free of errors, virus or
interference.