Hard to say. If you're kicking off things with a Ruby script and that script's
above the stuff that you want to load, you may want to start off with putting
it there

      From: Ajay Reddy <sithagariajayre...@gmail.com>
 To: Watir General <watir-general@googlegroups.com>
Cc: jfitis...@yahoo.com
 Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 8:44 AM
 Subject: Re: [wtr-general] cannot load such file — Config/Data/data_form.yml
(LoadError)

Thanks Johnssn, But where do you want me to add "root =
File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__))"  and this too
"$LOAD_PATH.unshift(root)".

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 10:27:53 AM UTC-5, johnssn wrote:
Ruby has a $LOAD_PATH constant that tells it where to look for things. I
usually do something like this to add something for the 'root' directory where
I have some files that I need to access:
root = File.expand_path(File.dirname( __FILE__))$LOAD_PATH.unshift(root)

And then you should be able to require things relative to whatever 'root' is.