Firstly, the latest code is in the `watir` gem, as `watir-webdriver` has
been deprecated.

Secondly, make sure you are specifying the iframe in the element definition:

`browser.iframe(id: 'foo').textarea(id: 'bar')`

Is this a standard wysiwyg library or something custom made by your company?

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 10:24:24 AM UTC-5, Riskymilkk wrote:

> So I'm trying to click in a wysiwyg text area within an iframe but i got
> no luck so far. The text is also within <html> I'm using watir-webdriver if
> that helps at all.
>
> I can't really post any code because of work restrictions but i'll try to
> answer any questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

you ask, be nice.

watir-general@googlegroups.com

---
to watir-general+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.