Hi,.

I need to expand the duration of the wait on the *@page.run_asset* because
it could take longer than 30secs for the process to complete.  When I run
the test it still fails and displays the same error as before:

Failure/Error: @page.run_asset
Selenium::WebDriver::Error::ScriptTimeOutError: script timeout: result was
not received in 30 seconds

It was explained to me that I could do this:

browser = Watir::Browser.new(:chrome, timeouts: {script: 60000})

Which I have:

@browser = Watir::Browser.new(:chrome, timeouts: { script: 60_000 },

The script is still exiting after 30  seconds.

Any help on the would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joe

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.