All,

I would like to recommend we cut over from Google Code to Jira with in the next
few days.  Once the CSV export is satisfactory, I simply need to place the file
on people.apache.org and reference that in a new Jira Issue in the INFRA
project requesting the import.

After we do the import, all activity should essentially stop in the Google Code
Issue manager and we should make all new issues and changes to issues in Jira.
When do we want to target the cut over?  We should probably have a mini "issue
freeze" for a day or so while we do the migration.  What do people think?

~Michael