Hi Patrick.
First of all - congrats on the Blogger improvement - it's really great to
see how GWave advancements slowly make it into mainstream.
Regarding your suggestion - can you maybe describe  what the the possible
of the proposed change? Generally - removing dependencies - sounds great.
Also, if it's useful to your project, it can be also useful for others.
The only concern it about Walkaround project - which also uses
Undercurrent.
@David, can you please share your opinion?