@Thomas, if you like Java and GWT, you are in luck because there is already
a wave project using those (I refer, of course, to WIAB).  I think having
Joseph's project be done in pure JavaScript (and I do prefer writing my JS
directly rather than using another language that “compiles” into JS) is a
great idea because it gives those of us who do *not* prefer Java a bigger
way to contribute to the wave ecosystem.

—Zachary Yaro