On 29/03/2014 04:54 , Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
No problem, I just did that for you. See the attached patch. Seems to
work here, but I am not 100% sure, especially about the non-mt case.
It does prevent sudden pointer jumps to the bottom left corner of the
screen (survived a while round of the Harvest Honors game, something
that the original driver cound not do!), but I also get some click
attempts mistreated as right-clicks. Probably because there are in
fact some moments when the touchpad thinks that two fingers are on it.

And now rebased on top of your wip/clickpad-improvements branch (which
works otherwise). Note that now I can get a right-click both using a
software button area and using a two-finger tap. Is this intentional?

yes, tapping and software button areas are independent of each other and are enabled at the same time. clickfinger and software buttons are mutually exclusive (and the former is only enabled on apple touchpads anyway). Other than that anytime a click isn't what you expect it to be is likely a bug.

Cheers,
  Peter