- One device has 2 strips, which report on ABS_RX/RY (radial??). Min/max
     are 0..4096, but the reported values are 1,2,4,8,16... So effectively
     a log2 scale, or more graphically a bit shifting over a bunch of 0s,
     which is somewhat more resembling to the physical action on the strip.
Since I'm on a deadline for this and making changes to this in the
kernel would take too long, I don't think I'm going to advocate for
changing this behavior right now. Although I do agree that eventually it
should be changed.

Does this device turn on more than 1 bit for multitouch on the strips?