On 2/17/2015 9:45 PM, Peter Hutterer wrote:
This patchset adds the remaining tools to the tablet branch (at least for
Wacom tools). The notable additions are:
* rotation support for mouse/lens cursor
* rotation support for the artpen
* 'wheel' support for the airbrush
* correct per-tool capabilities (including buttons)

If you have one of those tools handy, give it a test, most of this was lifted
from memory, specs and code I had written in the past - not with an actual
physical device at hand.

Branch is available for testing here:
https://github.com/whot/libinput/tree/wip/wacom-extra-tool-support

Cheers,
   Peter

I've got another project currently eating my time, but I'll try to start on a test-drive and review of these patches sometime next week if I can.

--
Jason
---