Hey Carlos,

On 23 November 2016 at 17:32, Carlos Garnacho <carl...@gnome.org> wrote:
> The leave events in the respective device interfaces has been further
> documented so those can convey the necessary info when input is being
> redirected out of their currently focused surface.
>
> Only wl_touch is missing something semantically similar, a wl_touch.leave
> event has been added so the touch interface can cope with such input
> redirection situations on individual touchpoints.

This looks good to me now, but two things. First, we probably want a
note that leave events are only sent for new clients, and old clients
will continue to receive touch-up events. Secondly, this doesn't apply
to master - wl_seat v6 already exists for the touchpoint shape and
orientation.

Cheers,
Daniel