On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:55:25 +0000
Emil Velikov <emil.l.veli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 March 2017 at 13:24, Daniel Stone <dan...@fooishbar.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > If you want to avoid sinking too much time into this, I suggest you
> > work on polishing the rationale first.
> >
> Agreed, I could and should sell it out better.
>
> There's a thing that I've been wondering - have you/Pekka/others had
> "fun" experience fixing up after symbol collisions ?

I do not recall ever bumping into such, except for making
wl_interface_equal() work which needs to handle "same interface,
different address" even if we had no collisions anywhere with exported
symbols (there can be "collisions" with private or local symbols being
passed as function arguments).

Thanks,
pq