On 5/19/17 4:57 PM, adlo wrote:
Do any compositors support this protocol?

Any compositor based on libweston and capable of loading weston plugins (and later libweston plugins), using Weston Wall[1]. The implementation is limited (no workspaces support) but that is something fixable in the future (I have a few ideas on how to solve that while still sharing most of the code).

It was drafted to start porting rofi. For now, no other switcher developer commented on it, so all I can do is use it because it works for rofi and have rofi users happy with it.

Cheers,

--

Quentin “Sardem FF7” Glidic