Hi Pekka,

Thanks for having a look!

On 22 February 2018 at 10:26, Pekka Paalanen <ppaala...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> +# The existing "code" must produce result identical to "public-code"
>> +generate_and_compare "code" "small.xml" "small-public-code.c"
>> +generate_and_compare "public-code" "small.xml" "small-public-code.c"
>> +generate_and_compare "private-code" "small.xml" "small-private-code.c"
>>  exit $RETCODE
>
> Hi Emil,
>
> is there a reason why you introduced small-public-code.c as a new
> expected output file? It is by definition identical to small-code.c.
> Even the generate_and_compare line is identical.

I opted to have all three combinations split out and distinct from the
existing tests.
One would do something like the following. I don't have strong
preference, as long as we have some tests.

# The existing "code" must produce result identical to "public-code"
generate_and_compare "code" "small.xml" "small-code.c"
generate_and_compare "public-code" "small.xml" "small-code.c"
generate_and_compare "private-code" "small.xml" "small-private-code.c"

Updated patch coming in a second - feel free to pick the more
favourable solution.

Thanks
Emil