or #wayland IRC channel in Freenode, if possible, as I cannot really do
private guidance for everyone.

As for learning, I suppose you can follow what's going on in IRC and
the mailing list, look at submitted patches, try things for yourself,
pick a topic you want to work on, and then just dive in and ask
questions. Reading patch review comments can be enlightening as well,
and when you wonder why a piece of code is like it is, you can use 'git
blame' to find the commit that made it so, the commit message should
help with understanding though it doesn't always.

Due to the lack of documentation, especially for Weston and libweston,
asking questions in IRC is often an effective way to get forward.

Thanks,
pq

Thanks for the guidance.