Hi Pekka,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I forgot to say that `frame_callback` was a
hack for me. It has historical reason. Initially I designed the client
using EGL and found that I could only create the glprogram, creating
shaders after having wl_surface. Since I used the same shader I thought
that why creating new shaders every time when opening windows. So I decided
to reuse shaders, where it set up the potential trap for me. However I
found the `frame_callback` works really well for me, currently it is the
most natural way.

Regarding the second problem, the client doesn't really send another frame
immediately after receiving one. It renders based on input events, so it
doesn't really send any frame if nothing new to render. Again, I designed
it to save as much resources as I can. But thanks for your concern, I may
switch to destroying `wl_surface` approach at next refactoring.

Thanks,
Sichem