Hi all,

I'd like to announce a new point release schedule for Weston 12 and
Weston 11.  There's a pending Weston 13 release as well, but at
this point we still have some in-flight changes to take care of, which
combined with the holidays, would probably make more sense to have the
new release in Autumn. The release schedule for it would also be
announced once some of those changes have made it in the tree.

In the meantime there are a few fixes that have pilled out for Weston 12,
and for Weston 11, and I'd like to do a point release in the next couple
of weeks, aiming for 2'nd of August.

We've dedicated labels so if there are potential fixes you'd like to get
in, there is  "Backport to weston 12", and "Backport to weston 11". If
you can't use those just ping me and I'll do it for you.

The full list for these are at [1] for Weston 12, respectively at [2], for
Weston 11.

Thanks!

[1]
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/-/merge_requests?scope=all&state=merged&label_name[]=Backport%20to%20weston%2012