I totally agree that TV Land is straying from its roots.  Like the old gray
mare, TV Land "ain't what it used to be."  When our cable company finally added
TV Land to their lineup, my family was excited-we could finally enjoy the "old"
t.v. shows.  However, it seems that lately all they are showing is alot of
movies and come on...adding "Just Shoot Me" to their line-up in January?  I
feel like they are trying to cater to a younger age group and to heck with us
viewers that enjoy the good old programs.  (Incidentally, I am in my late 40's
and much prefer the classics to what they are showing now on network t.v.)  I
agree with the person who said they should show The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and
Angel in My Pocket.  Now THOSE are true classics!!  Even my young daughter
enjoys the Andy Griffith show.  As a matter of fact, as soon as an episode
starts, she can pretty much tell me which episode it is.  WAKE UP TV LAND AND