Ponda;
We recently performed 3 episodes of TAGS for community theater here in
Columbus, Mississippi.  Our scripts were transcribed directly from shows on DVD:

Mountain Wedding
Barney & The Choir
Convicts At Large

Hopefully, I honored the memory of Denver Pyle with my portrayal of Briscoe.
I'm afraid, though, that the ragtag bluegrass band we patched together to
portray the Darling boys was a little embarrasing.  Our hearts were in the
right place, anyway.

I'm not sure about the legality of our venture - not buying actual scripts, and
all  - but it was very well received and the proceeds went to the YMCA.  I can
try to get copies of the scripts, if you wish.

Hal