I thought that this was already figuried out?? But as usuall the important
stuff here and on Alan's Miss Crump's Blackboard is never read or responded to
but drivil and trivial trivialities are talked about forever that's why I
seldom post because anything worth reading or responding to is usually ignored.
That's not very Mayberry like but put it in your smip and poke it. I guess I'm
in a "color episode Andy mood" which 99.9% of the people here gripe about all
the time. I happen to love the color episodes just as much as the B&W's.
Anyway Janet (Thelma lou) gets full credit for this info here it is.
This info was taken from the Digest that Alan/Floyd/Miss Crump sends out
everyday back around late Aug . I haven't verified it yet but the lady that
posted it seems pretty confident about this. Some one here that has more time
than I do could verify by watching the Lucy episode she's credited in you can
also check her out on IMDB.

>From the Digest (below)

Yes, Silvia, her name is Hazel Pierce. She was Lucille Ball's stand-in for all
the "I Love Lucy" episodes. She also was an extra on a number of ILL episodes,
as well as some TAGS and Dick Van Dyke shows. She may have appeared in other
shows as well, but these are the ones I've seen her in. Hazel finally had a
spoken line in one of the Lucy shows, "Lucy Goes to Sun Valley," which was one
of the hour-long shows. She played a waitress in that one.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)