HI all...

  Just in case some of you did not notice
  we have lost 2 cast members this year... Dabbs Greer (90) Counsilman dobbs
  and Charles Lane (102) who played Mr. Frisbee. both of these men had long
hollywood careers.

  I never met either one....but I would have jumped at the chance.
  We can all imagine them being welcomed into the town that is in heaven again
  in a small place known as Mayberry.

  In case, you do not know, you can go to Mayberry.com and click on cast
members birthdays this will also show the date members have passed away also,

  mayberry's Midwest Mocha momma ( who one day will be a crossing guard in
Mayberry),
  Erin