>>>I was watching episode "TV or not TV"  the other day and noticed Barney pull 
>>>his bullet out of his right shirt pocket, right before her went into the 
>>>bank to catch the bank robbers.  I always thought that he kept his bullet in 
>>>his left shirt pocket.<<<

>From my observations, Barney normally kept his bullet in his left pocket when 
>a scene specifically focused on his bullet, in which case his left pocket was 
>not encumbered by other items.  On most other occasions, Barney had a 
>mysterious rectangular item in his left pocket (which looks suspiciously like 
>a pack of cigarettes--this goes back to a discussion we had a few weeks ago).  
>This, of course, would have necessitated putting the bullet in his right 
>pocket, making it very awkward for a right-handed person to retrieve the 
>bullet in an emergency.  I have wondered whether the cigarette pack was the 
>reason for the bullet being in his right pocket in this episode, or if the 
>writers wanted him to have it there, thus making the retrieval difficult and 
>even funnier than usual.


Thelma Lou
(Janet)



_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://wbmutbb.com/mailman/listinfo/wbmutbb_wbmutbb.com
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/


Reply via email to