I had the pleasure to talk to Doug and Rodney Dillard Tuesday night. They were 
at the Old Settlers Festival in Odon, Indiana. They said everyone is doing 
great and are looking forward to Mayberry Days. As usual they put on a very 
entertaining show and signed autographs until everyone was done. They really 
take time to talk to everyone and embrace the Mayberry idea. Just a quick note 
to Paul. I'm as patriotic as anyone on this chat line, and I took no offense at 
your comment. Those of us who know the Andy Griffith Show forward and backward 
knew what you were refering to. Mr. Ryan obviously doesn't watch the show 
enough to understand. He should go to the diner, have the special, go watch 
them change the marquis at the Grand, relax and not get so tensed.
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://wbmutbb.com/mailman/listinfo/wbmutbb_wbmutbb.com
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/


Reply via email to