Hi fellow mayberrians,

   My computer had a bad virus and now I'm back with a new computer.

  Thank you for the warnings on buying dvds from other companies . I guess, not
everyone is as nice or honest as our group is.

  Little Leon walking around w/ a sandwhich looking as cute as could be... w/o
parents. I'd like to think it was ok for him to walk around without a care in
the world in a heavenly location like Mayberry. Instead of lack of being
watched maybe knowing everyone was keeping an eye on him rather then walking
all about alone. That has to make everyone smile..knowing he had 45 caregivers
then zero.

  What would ol man flint say?
  Erin, Mayberry's best crossing guard