Hi----

   After working all weekend it is sure nice to see TAGS in my email box.

  Our milkman... did not have a key the door wasn't locked so he just came on
in. See when mom ordered more then a gal of milk he knew us kids couldn't pick
it up..so he just carried it in. He also made sure the cups in the fridge were
half full so my sister and I could have cereal  on saturday am.
   Sometimes I'd be awake...now mind you I was 4 or 5. he'd ask for some sugar.
I may have kissed or hugged him. I do recall replying "no, I'm not kissing you
today" My grandparents dog would meet him in town at thier place and then run a
mile to our place to see him out there again.

  Yes, norman rockwell would have been bored..and in some cases it sounds like
Opie lived just down the street.

  Now I have read about Aunt Bee being a pistol to work with, I believe she may
have been hard but she was a stage actress ..who had years of respect and hard
work under her belt ( she was 60 or 65 in the tags yrs). How would you feel
some kid worked where you did and people were falling all over him or her?
Jealous? I know I would be at first.  But I may become annoyed with working on
stage and being know for only one part. Maybe to her that was an insult? Maybe
she felt that way. Maybe she could never fathom that nearly 50 yrs later people
would STILL be thinking of her.

  I would have liked to know her calling her ms. baviar of course. I would not
call her Aunt bee..that would be like folks calling me MRS Greeter Miss
  teacher...ect.

  Just a thought.

  Oh yeah i saw Mayor stoner in green acres, the munsters and then again on the
Golden Girls.. he sure does get around.

  10-4
  Erin Mayberry's midwest mocha momma