Hi all...thanks for the suggestions for bird names for my baby bluebirds out 
back!
 Keep 'em comin'..I love the ideas!
 
 Sam in Knoxville, I agree...Winken, Blinken and Nod are good ones (them's fine 
bird names...) Thanks :)
 
 And, Kim in TX, yes, naming the chicks after Andy, Opie and Aunt Bee are also 
fine bird names! Thanks :)
 I happened to think of Mary Grace, after Thel's cousin, or even Karen, the 
other cousin that was a sharp shooter (not of birds, of course)..only CLAY 
pigeons!
 That is, if there are several females in the brood!
 
 If we are lucky enough to see the little ones as they take their first flight, 
I'll be sure and see how many there are and if we can identify males or 
females. Hopefully, I will be able to catch a glimpse of them very soon. They 
seem to be getting bigger each day, as they are chirping louder and louder as 
Dad Barney and Mom Thelma Lou make numerous trips to the house toting nice 
juicy worms or crunchy bugs in their beaks. And, after these little ones are 
raised, I think Barn should treat Thel to a nice dinner for two (no dutch 
treat) at Morelii's...steak sandwich time, with soup AND salad...after all, 
Thel has been such a good Mom.
 Or, perhaps they could even go to the Bluebird Diner!?! Wonder if bluebirds 
dine at the Bluebird Diner? I bet they do. Was the diner where Juanita worked 
called the Bluebird Diner? Did Thel ever dine there? I bet not.
 
 Until next time...the tale of Barney and Thelma Lou the Bluebird pair, along 
with the little Fifes, continues...in my back yard....keep the ideas comin', 
all. Thanks :)
 
 jaywalkin' joan in NC
 
 "Them's fine bird names."
  
________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wbmutbb.com/mailman/listinfo/wbmutbb_wbmutbb.com
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/


Reply via email to