I seem to recall years ago in Dallas that by law you had to enter a vehicle on 
the side nearest the sidewalk.  I figured it was to keep people from walking 
into traffic or getting their car doors knocked off.  Maybe that's no longer 
the case now because of the bucket seats and more parking garages.
   
  Today I was looking over the freecycle digest and saw a wanted item post.  It 
was from the Taylor Family and the item they were looking for was a small deep 
freezer.  I had to laugh and figured that Aunt Bee refused to call the man 
again, and now the Taylor Family's meat is defrosting.
   
  Joan, I thought maybe Barn and Thel would name their kids after their good 
friends.  How about Andy, Helen and Opie or Bee depending on if they were boys 
or girls?
   
  Kim - Wylie, TX
   
   

 
---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wbmutbb.com/mailman/listinfo/wbmutbb_wbmutbb.com
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/


Reply via email to