Hi

  My favorites are

  you have to NIP it  Nip it in the BUD!

  " You notice a muddy elephant walking through a snowstorm"

  "we thought about killin him kinda hated to go that far"

  " I want to do my sentence"

  "That's an old wives tale but Johnny Paul ain't married"

  "flibbertigibbet"

  "judyjudyjudy"

  "she's nice Andy real nice"

  "hey whose in my room"

  "no coffee tea or punch thank YOU

  Is it gonna rain" Romona

  "the he giggled and soaked some paper towels in the punch bowl and threw them
on the ceiling"

  Does anyone know if Mrs. Wiley (doris Packar) is still alive?

  Thank you for letting us know about upcoming birthdays..my cards will go in
tomorrows mail.

  Erin Mayberry's Midwest Mocha Momma
  10-4