I was at work on Wednesday and this lady came into where I work..she looked a
little cold. She came out ready to leave..she had a state named sweatshirt on.
I said" well, I'm sorry we can't give you some warm temps"
  She said"that is OK we are moving to North Carolina in 2 months." I said "oh
yeah whereabouts?' she named and unfamiliar city and she said its near Raleigh.
I lit up and said" land sakes you'll be a skip away from Mt airy. You';ll be
able to go the Andy Griffith festival anytime you want to>"
  She said" Yeah I love that show" I said "Me too>"  WE went on chatting like
two old friends. I said you'll have to stop in on our on line club...I said I
didn't write too much but I am Mayberry's Midwest mocha momma. She laughed and
smiled as we said goodbye and I wished her the best of luck.
  She smiled the whole way to her car.