has anybody noticed in the color episodes that Andy treats Aunt Bee like
she is a child?

When she wants to purchase a car he has to give her permission. What,
she can't spend her own money however she wants?

Then she and Clara want to ask Keevy to sing their song Andy keeps
insisting "no! You can't do that that" like she was a toddler trying to
stick her hand in an empty electric socket.

Tonight he tells her she can't wear the wig. The earlier Andy respected
Aunt Bee and her decisions, right or wrong. He would have supported her
right to wear the wig, tho he knew it was wrong.

I am sorry but this just isn't right, in my opinion. I was taught to
have respect for my elders.

Marie