I couldn't believe my eyes as I read the paper today and saw that Ron Howard
was here in Cincinnati yesterday!  Apparently Ron Howard, Tom Hanks and Dennis
Miller are on a bus tour of some of the major league baseball stadiums around
the country.
  I sure wish I had known he was going to be here, then maybe I could have
finaggled a ticket and actually got to meet our Opie!!! (though I'm sure
security was tight around them).   Either way I was "thrillllllled" (as the
lady reporter said) to know that Ron Howard was only a mile away from my house.

  ............lot's of luck to you and yours...........

  Anita Carpenter
  One of Cincinnati's Biggest TAGS Fans!!!