I had the opportunity to be in Mobile, Alabama for the past couple of days
on business.  While there several of my co-workers and I took the
opportunity to eat at "Wintzell's Oyster House" in downtown Mobile.  It is a
fairly old restaurant established in the early 50's and been in business
ever since.

We sat down for dinner, opened the menu and you will never guess who was
predominately pictured on the inside of the menu shaking hands with the
original owner (Mr. Wintzell).  Yep, you guessed it...Our hero, Don Knotts.
There he was with that big smile, also having a great dinner at the oyster
house.  I would guess that the picture was taken sometime in the early 60's
judging my Don's youthfulness.

What started out to be a good evening meal, turned into a great meal just by
the association!

Just thought you all would find it interesting...Tim