Welcome new members! We have a map of 265 members of the Digest at
http://www.frappr.com/theandygriffithshowfans. Come on over and post
yourself and get to know your fellow Digest members better (just give
it time to load). Leave a Shoutout so we can say "Hey!"

Also, new members may see the posts about "Mayberry Idol"  and wonder
what we are talking about. We are nominating singers from Mayberry and
their songs and listing them at:
http://p203.ezboard.com/fmayberryusafrm50. In the not too distant
future, we will vote on the Mayberry Idol! Come join us to nominate a
song or to help us map out our voting process! (We also have games like
Mayberry Hangman and other fun word games going on).

Jump in and hang on! There is always something new to see or do in
Mayberry!

Flora in Nashville
http://www.christianactivities.com/mayberry