I had the same positive experience with Paramount that several others have
written about. I received my replacements in only a few days. I think it would
be a good thing for those that take advantage of the offer to write a follow-up
letter or send an email to Paramount commending them on their good customer
service. After all, we have Paramount to thank for finally bringing the full
and uncut TAGS seasons to DVD in the first place, and when they made a mistake,
they made good on it. It makes me feel proud, proud, proud to receive that kind
of service!

Doug in Montgomery