Andy was on the "Today" talking about his "best friend" Don Knotts.
  He was telling about how Don was at the end.  Matt Lauer acted like he was
wanting Andy to tell something funny about Don.
  Andy always called him Jesse his real name.
  He was telling Matt how he felt.
  I thought it was a little rude of Matt of asking him a question that was
suppose to make us remember Barney being funny.
  I don't think Andy felt like smiling and laughing. Man he should have given
him a break as his best friend just died.
 Don Knotts as Barney Fife will be missed. I like the movie when he turned into
a fish "The Incredible Mr. Limpet"

  We will miss your laugh Mr. Don Knotts. You were the best !

   Deborah J Pombo