Yep Robbie,that church is my home church and we still have all of the trees.But
they did do a face lift to the town buildings when they filmed Forrest Gump.But
that was the film company.The folks in town didn't go "hog wild" like they did
in Mayberry for that movie.We added a traffic light a few years back to bring
us up to the times.
  I did enjoy that episode,especially the welcome with the Potato Queen,in fact
I guess each one would be a favorite depending on whether I was watching it at
that moment.
  Last night TV Land had the episode where Barney gets kicked out of
Mrs.Mendlebright's for cooking and it just breaks me up when he's in the
courthouse sippin cider and Andy listens to him talk and spins around in the
chair and says,"Barney,you're gassed!".LOL!!!! Almost as good as the time Otis
"spiked " the water cooler.

You're a bird in this world-Andy Griffith
Nancy