On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:40:31 -0600, you wrote:

>Detroit--but had a small neighborhood store and friendly neighbors always
>close
>by!  I think that tucked away in a corner of heaven is the Mayberry  we all
>long
>for deep in our hearts.  Meanwhile we make a difference where  we are!  On a
>more funny note I would like to share with you all about my  son's pets.  He
>has a dog named "Rafe".  (Obviously he grew up with  TAGS!).  Then a little
>kitty wandered onto my son's place and they named  him "Otis".  Well, when
>Otis
>went to the vet's to get his shots my son was  in for a surprise---he was not
>he, but a she!!!  So  now they have a  cat named--"Miss Otis"!!!!!  I laughed
>and laughed when I heard that!   My son says their next dog will be "Jud".
>He makes me  proud!!!!!!  Have a great Mayberry Day!!

Your son has some good pet names Chris - where in the suburbs of
Dee-Troit did you grow up?  I'm in Fraser.

I've talked about my dogs before, Miss Ellie and Otis are black and
white Springer Spaniels, and our latest addition is Leon, a little
Beagle/Terrier mutt.

Jeff Krentz -BigHead in Dee-Troit
(O'Malley says "No thanks Leon, I just had my lunch!")