Greetings everyone,
  I happened to be in a uniform store the other day and you are not going to
believe what I found....you are just not going to believe it.  Go on, guess.....

  I came across a cache of old, Mayberry police hats.  Yes, its true.  They are
identical to Barney's.  I took everything they had, which was only about a
dozen.  I've always wanted one to add to my collection.  I'll have to
eventually get a badge made for the front, but rest assured, these are the real
thing.

  I would like to make the remaining stock available to WBMUTBB chapter
members.  Again, there were only about a dozen in varying sizes, but what a
collectible to put on a shelf.

  If anyone is interested in possibly purchasing one from me, please contact me
off-line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  I will forward you a picture first so you can
see it.

  Lots'a luck to you and yers....

  Rod Sadler