I was just watching one where the Taylor's were sitting on the porch
watching people go to church, and Opie started telling Johnny Paul about the
sermon at the early service that they'd attended.  Opie said it was a good
one and started telling about Cain and Abel, but Andy stopped him.  Opie
said something like "That's all I can tell you Johnny Paul, but don't be
surprised if someone gets killed."  Andy told him that Biblical knowledge is
a fine thing but you don't have to flaunt it.  I think the episode was
"Family Visit" from the 5th season.

Lisa