> I'm so tired of all those commercials for "Class Reunion" that I want to
> go up an alley and holler "FISH!"
>
> Sam Drucker
> Drucker's General Store
> Hooterville

Me too Sam! It is truly amazing to me how a channel can go down the tubes so
fast. I try to have a live and let live philosophy, but I have no desire to
know what a lesbian from high school 20 years ago is doing now, or any of
the other numerous people on this show. I know way more about the show than
I care to.

MTV and VH1 came out with additional channels as their target audience aged.
Perhaps TVLand or another company will debut a new channel with the older
shows again.

I have been postponing ordering the TAGS DVD sets, but no longer. I would
also like to start ordering some DVDs from other great TV shows of the past
(Lucy, TV westerns, etc). Does anyone have any suggestions for quality web
sites to order from?