Hello everyone in Mayberry,

A local channel in Nashville  two weeks ago had a TAGS Marathon on
Saturday and Sunday.
Two people at Church on Sunday asked if I watched any of the marathon on
Saturday.
I told them I had and that I planned on watching more Sunday afternoon.

Being a semi-trained noticer of TAGS, I noticed in "Andy the
Matchmaker", that
Barney had his bullet in the right front pocket.
I know the other times Barney pulls out his bullet from the left shirt
pocket.

Did Don Knotts have a missing tooth on the upper left side?  It looks
like a gap in the teeth during the
first year of TAGS.

I liked seeing Mr. Schwamp, in the "Fun Girls", he was a social
butterfly taking that bottle of pop
to the dark haired lady.   (Native Nashvillians call a bottle of pop a
'Coke' no matter what kind of soft-drink you have.)

I have also been watching 'Beach Party' movies, with Frankie and
Annette.
In one of the movies Eric VonZipper is on a go-cart going thru our own
town of Mayberry.
It looked strange seeing the beach kids and VonZipper on the streets of
Mayberry.
Just waiting for Barney to come around the corner and give the kids a
ticket.

Margaret