I was watching the episode where Barney puts Gomer up on the roof to watch for
the rest of the gang in case they tried to help break their two friends out.
The "Shakedown" episode.  Anyway, when Barney sees what he thinks is the other
two gangsters in the alley he tells Gomer to cover him he is going down to
catch them.  The next thing Barney jumps out from behind that crate and tells
them to hold it right there.  What has me wondering is, how does Barney get
into the alley without them seeing him?  I didn't see a back alley door
way......maybe I just missed something.

Mr. McBevee / Ol' Sam