I'm sorry Harriet.I errored you're right its Aunt Bee.were not all perfect like
you and oh by the way its Tom not Blackberry. To Joe my new found friend.you're
a gentleman.I am what I am real honest loyal devoted but I'm not Mr schwamps No
One fan You are Joe.I tip my hat to you sir in all sincereity.if you find a
Schwamp hairpiece secondhand to sell cheap I can't use it.Thanks Joe. Lastly
Robert oh yes Robert I saved you for last.No Thanks. I don't need you to
reimburse me 51.00 you could make out a check to mother for 51.00 because she
paid the bill in 71 but you can't because she died in 78.I think she died.I
went to her funeral .I can't donate 51.00. I'm so poor these days I live on
only ketchup sandwiches and sometimes without the bread. And Kristi my new e
mail friend bless you and congradulations. Ken Anderson did I do right?is this
what you mean by having fun with the fans by exchanging funloving views? If so.
Then as Col.Tim use to say Bless You and bless all of you wonderful. Fans and
new found friends.its back to the mothballs for now.but like tomorrow as the
saying goes ill be back.folks remember now be like Harriet not me.Its Aunt Bee.
Tom kessel. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile