I been dropped off the mailing list for some reason and I miss readong the 
digest.I'm trying now to sign up again under the gmail address. Joe thank you 
immeasurably for all the kind words I just read from todays forwarded digest.I 
was deeply touched someone out there defended me and openly appreciates the 
hardwork I put in all the messages I've sent.I tried my best to treat all fans 
of tags to imformative interesting sidelights to the actors characters episodes 
hidden treasured gems I've compiled over 40 years of research and interviews 
upclose and personal with the sadly deceased performers from this classic piece 
of Television Americana .I'm so happy you saw the great talent in Ruth 
Mcdevitt.what a lovely human being.And Joe I saw Howard the comedian last nite 
on tvland .I got a thrill out of my. Col Tim or as Howard said Capt Tom Capt 
Tim .I contacted my good friend Jim Clark who s list of tags chapters in 
America in his 1985 classic book revealed a Col Tim chapter in Kentucky.I 
wanted so much to contact them as I am a huge fan of him aka Dick Haymes.just 
my luck I learned the chapter was no longer active.Poor Col Tim he still gets 
lost in the shuffle of tv trivia..Your thoughtful words makes it worth the 
effort I am appreciated.now I got an undertaking .that is to find a way for the 
Digest to resume e mailing me to my gmail address.it was down 2 days ago 
nationwide but its up and running.As Col Tim says on Talent Time Bless You.tom 
kessel [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to