Do you like the episode with The Darlings or not?

Well, I absolutely LOVE the Darlins (I know there's a "g" on the end, but I
say it w/o the "g", so I will type it that way, too).  They're just
hilarious!  Their superstitious beliefs, the silent "boys", and Charlene's
crush on Andy are too much!  I love all of the episodes w/ them, and I wish
there were a few more episodes w/ them.  I feel the same about Ernest T. and
Leon.  They should've been on there more, but we have to treasure those few
episodes w/ them.

Another starter question: What is the funniest line in AG? (of all the
episodes)

I don't know if I could pick just one funniest line.  There are so many
funny lines.  I think my favorite moment, although I'm not sure you could
put it down to just one line, is when Ernest T. tried to join the army and
had his physical.  I love it when he said "Ah" when he opened his mouth and
then asked what he should say for the ears.  Of course, the medic told him
to hush and E.T. said "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHH".  Then the hearing "test"
was hilarious, too.  I love that episode, but it's too hard to pick out just
one line for the absolute funniest of all episodes.