I'm sorry Justin, there is no way I can narrow a long list of great lines to
just one. I don't know if I could count my favorites without taking off my
shoes. Briscoe did have a lot of great ones as well as the members of the
regular cast. All of my favorites come from the B&W episodes.
Briscoe speaking about being his late wife's second husband, "Her first husband
got run over by a team of hogs."
Goober's great line, "Ain't you got a jack?"
Barney at Mrs. Wiley's, "Dogs, nothing but dogs....Andy, if you flew a quail
through this room, every woman in here would point."
Floyd's greatest episode, Convicts At Large, "Aw, dance with her Al" and
"Maude...Al...those hamburgers are ruined...I won't be responsible"
One of Andy"s lines that I say to my wife quite often, "Call the MAN!!!!"
As I hinted earlier, I could sit here and type these all night, but I'll give
someone else a chance. BTW, welcome back Justin...Glad you're here and "Lotsa
luck to you and yours."
Harry in Salem, VA
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/