One of my favorite lines is from "Gomer the House Guest".  Gomer comes into the 
court house and tells Andy he is going to market to ask about a job.  He says 
"They're lookin' for an experienced butcher."  Andy says, "You know anything 
about cuttin' meat?" to which Gomer replies, "Reckon they'll ask me that?"  
Another of my favorites is from "Dinner at Eight".  Andy has already eaten two 
spaghetti suppers first at home and then at Howard's.  He comes home stuffed 
and gets an angry phone call from Helen wanting to know where he is, as he's an 
hour late already.  After hanging up the phone, Goober tries telling Andy he 
mixed up the phone calls and Andy says, "Now I'm goin' over to Helen's and eat 
my third supper, and then I'm comin' back-and I'm gonna kill you."  
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to