The old movie 3:10 to Yuma was on the other day. Can't remember who was
trying to get Glen Ford to Yuma, but one of the guests in the hotel lobby
waiting
for them to come down when the train got there was the man who was not  in a
hurry! He sat patiently in the hotel lobby reading his newspaper. Amazing  how
tensed up he got from that time until Mayberry when he had to go so  fast!
Floyd was best in his role of Chester on Gunsmoke when it was on the
radiddio way back when. I was in the service, 170 miles from home, and on
Friday
nights when I headed home for a 3 day off time I always listened to Floyd  and
Doc and Parley Baer as Chester. Great shows! Along with another favorite, a
"Tale well calculated to keep you in............SUSPENSE!!"
Also on was John Dehner but not selling snake oil to Aunt Bee, but playing
Palladin, and he was great in that as well!
See you at the end of the month at the Days!
W Sims the Nutttt!!!

deal here.