>I was watching the early sunrise news on one of our TV stations this morning
when suddenly the announcer said they had a birthday wish and they announced
Happy 62nd Birthday to Kenny Anderson aka Barney Fife.  So that made my day.
Apparently some friends of mine sent in the announcement.  Someone
remembered my birthday.  For I'm a jolly good fellow, for I'm a jolly good
fellow.  Now if I can get a chocolate cake, my day will be perfect.