David,  I must admit to being what some people call a Mayberry snob.  I have
never really cared for the color episodes and only have the B&W on DVD.  I
watched all of the color episodes when they originally aired in the 60's (I'm
53) and still watch a few today but am not as familiar with them as I am to the
first 5 years of TAGS.  I love all of the B&W shows but if I had to name my
least favorite, it would have to be Prisoner of Love.  I just didn't care for
the story line of Andy almost falling for the beautiful lady prisoner.  Seemed
out of character to me.

I hope we are not breaking any digest negativity rules by discussing negative
opinions.  Wouldn't want to get in trouble with the head mountie.

Harry,
Salem, VA